Today was an incredibly productive day online! I have had a things-I-need-to-get-done-online list percolating for a few days and I’ve had a really hard time concentrating on the stuff. After 12 hours in front of my computer (can’t believe it’s been that long… I just noticed…), give or take a few minutes here or there, I have checked off the biggest things on my list and ended up getting even more than that done!
So all of my work today was Lifestyle Bloggers Anonymous-related. First thing I had to work on was the minor design renovations to the site. I had started this a few days ago and then gave up on it for a bit and then re-started yesterday and left it unfinished until today. Finally, I got it done! I even did a few extra things that I hadn’t planned on…
- I changed the Navigation menu to now include drop-down menus to more in-depth content. Some of these links take you to internal site pages (on Lifestyle Bloggers Anonymous), and some of these links take you to external pages such as the new blog or the Lifestyle Bloggers Anonymous Facebook Fan Page.
- I changed up the header. Not only did I make the actual header smaller, but I added an 18+ warning below the navigation menu. It’s a pretty cool little picture:
- I added new stuff to the sidebars of almost every single page. You can now donate directly to Lifestyle Bloggers Anonymous, unlocking access codes for the new blog and check out who is online.
- I created every page and every category. Now you can learn more about the blog, check out all of the features, answer questions we have for you or ask your own, learn about subscribing to Lifestyle Bloggers Anonymous and the forums and much much more!!!
- On this blog, we have a Members Only section, which offers exclusive content and insider updates, but only for people who have an access code. So first I created a page explaining all the ways in which you can get an access code, which includes:
- Find 2 more blogs that discuss Female Led Relationships to potentially use in the August Blog Readers Club on Lifestyle Bloggers Anonymous
- Add quotes to Valerie Rayne’s Randomness
- Add at least 2 more posts to Lifestyle Bloggers Anonymous – Updates from the Head Blog-A-Holic
- Post to at least 2 groups on Lifestyle Bloggers Anonymous, especially the Blog Readers Club and the Spruz Owner’s group
- Start seeking out FetLife groups to share with the members of the FetLifers group on Lifestyle Bloggers Anonymous
- Have at least one video in every category on Lifestyle Bloggers Anonymous
- Start adding products to the new Lifestyle Bloggers Anonymous Amazon Store (You’ll get the link when this is more updated…)
- Put the first scheduled chat in writing, so that it’s solidified and then begin promoting the heck out of it!
- Add more Resources to the Relationship Dynamics Resources Discussion
- Get my online calendar completely organized so that I can start relying on it to remind me of things…